Create a sales cancel service ticket.
A cancel service request creates a sales ticket. The hardware ID parameter is required to determine which server is to be cancelled.
The reason parameter could be from the list below:
- “No longer needed”
- “Business closing down”
- “Server / Upgrade Costs”
- “Migrating to larger server”
- “Migrating to smaller server”
- “Migrating to a different SoftLayer datacenter”
- “Network performance / latency”
- “Support response / timing”
- “Sales process / upgrades”
- “Moving to competitor”
The content parameter describes further the reason for cancelling service.
||The internal identifier of the server or CloudLayer Computing Instance to cancel.
||Cancellation content for ticket. A brief description explaining the cancellation reason.
- Throws the exception “Attachment id must be provided.” when attachment id parameter is not provided.
- Throws the exception “Cancellation reason must be provided.” when reason parameter is not provided.
- Throws the exception “Cancellation content description must be provided.” when content parameter is not provided.
- Throws the exception “You do not have permission to this service.” when a portal user does not have permission to cancel service.