Updates the public network interface (eth1) speed.
Sets the public network interface speed to the new speed. Speed values can only be 0 (Disconnect), 10, 100, or 1000. The new speed must be equal to or less than the max speed of the interface.
It will take less than a minute to update the port speed.
||New speed for public network component
- Throws the exception ‘Speed cannot be null and must be 0 (Disconnect), 10, or 100.’ when the parameter being passed in is null.
- Throws the exception ‘You do not have permission to this service.’ when a user does not have permission to Manage Port Control.
- Throws the exception ‘There is currently an outstanding transaction for this server.’ when there is a current hardware update.
- Throws the exception ‘Speed must be 0 (Disconnect), 10, 100, or 1000.’ when the speed being passed in is not in the list of accepted speeds.
- Throws the exception ‘You cannot set interface speed greater than max speed.’ when the new speed is greater than the current max speed of the public interface.