- Fixed bugs with SoftLayer_Virtual_Guest::getBandwidthTotal and getBandwidthForDateRange
- Added checksumAlgorithm to SoftLayer_Virtual_Disk_Image
- Replica volume cancellation is not allowed when volume failover is initiated.
- Added Validation to verify that the User has View Passwords Permission that is required to Order a Workflow.
- Allow a user to delete their own parent when IAM Policy overrides hierarchy
- Corrects setting the old billing item id on upgrade order items and associating new billing items with member servers.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate volumes were unable to be ordered on certain Endurance tiers.
- Performance improvements when placing VSI orders.
NESSUS_VULNERABILITY_ASSESSMENT_REPORTING, which was previously a required item when ordering a server or virtual guest, is no longer required, and no longer maintained. When placing new orders please remove this tiem from the price list.
SoftLayer_Monitoring_Agent (ordered by the
MONITORING_HOST_PING_AND_TCP_SERVICE item) has also been removed.
See SysDig for alternative to both products.