- Remove “CANCEL_PENDING” in UI in favor of “Deleted”
- The following are removed from SLDN
These methods have never worked as stand-alone API calls. They were designed to be used in other host authorization methods.
Please, continue to use the following API methods to authorize hosts:
- Notify Backup Storage Customers with tickets about their un-billed Backup storage
- Don't allow NVMe disks to be part of storage group
- Password requirements are returned in SoftLayer_User_Customer::getRequirementsForPasswordSet. Increased maximum portal password length to 128. Vpn password maximum length remains at 20.
- Updated the reactivateAccount and disableAccount API methods on the SoftLayer_Brand object to return feedback when the account provided is already in the desired state.
- Code completed for sending out email when public image is updated by a public image account.
- Removes ordering support for customer defined networks.
- 2U / 4-Socket Cascade Lake Servers
- Price Change on
- Item ID 3835 Price ID 13794 - SoftLayer Retail Catalog - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x - LAMP Install (64 bit) (1 - 4 CORE)
- Item ID 3839 Price ID 13799 - SoftLayer Retail Catalog - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x - Minimal Install (64 bit) (1 - 4 CORE)
- Item ID 6123 Price ID 48993 - SoftLayer Retail Catalog - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x - Minimal Install (64 bit) (1 - 4 CORE)
- Item ID 6131 Price ID 49021 - SoftLayer Retail Catalog - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x - LAMP Install (64 bit) (1 - 4 CORE)
- Add 2x2TB SATA HDD to package 1075 presets 1158 and 1160
- Bare Metal Reserve (BMR) SAP Configs
- VMW General Availability
- VMW - Create new Presets for Single Node and Digital play with 6.7u2 and Disk Less server
- vCS Digital Play 6.7u2 - NEW ID 1158
- vCS Single Node 6.7u2 - NEW ID 1160
- Make Package 551 available in Sao Paulo
- Customers should be able to provision a Cascade Lake server with 1-2 K80, M60, P100, 16GB V100 or 32GB V100 GPUs.